Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review on CLEAN & CLEAR Advantage Nose Pore Cleansing Strips and a "FAIL" Product

Hello Ladies! We all know the craze of pore strips and satisfaction that follows after removal of black/white heads by one single strip. I used to get intrigued by the charcoal strips the most, probably because it shows it on black background I guess. As we don't get Biore Pore strips in Pakistan like I searched in Alfatah Lahore, so I had to settle for some available brand. So like any other excited person I picked the first Charcoal based nose strips I saw. Here I will be talking about two of the brands though
Front

Back with detailed directions
Separate Strips inside package
Back Side of strip inside package
Pore strip side 1
Pore strip side 2





How I prep for it:
I use it after shower because I believe that is when my pores are soft or open so I scrub my face (Any scrub would work) and apply it OR you can also use warm cloth to open your pores too if you can't scrub.

"REVITALE" Deeply Absorbent Nose Strips- Charcoal Magnetic Cleansing:
When I saw the terms Charcoal and Magnetic I thought "OHMYGAAAWDDD my nose will be clean and smooth as baby's bum". So it comes in a cardboard package with 5 pore strips separately packed in another sheet cover.  There are directions to use it on the back side of package. You remove the strip from the sheet and apply the shiny side on nose. So after a few seconds I apply it, it starts to tingle a little like kind of minty, I actually like when products do that as it makes me a little satisfied that Yes something is happening. When I removed it there was literally one to two dots of stuff that I saw and my nose didn't feel clean at all. I tried it for 3 more times with in a month and the result was same so for me it was FAIL.

"CLEAN & CLEAR" Advantage Nose Pore Cleansing Strips:
Last summer Sana picked it up from Alfatah for her and I was like Eh!! as I wasn't into pore strips then. So I picked it up after my last fail pick because I remember Sana told me that it is a great product. It also comes in cardboard packaging and have 5 pore strips separately packed in it. It isn't charcoal based as you can see in pic too, it has hard cloth like texture. It applies with the same direction as previous one. When it removed it I was SO surprised as it was full of all the gunk and stuff (which is kind of gross and exciting also) and I almost showed it to everyone at home. My sister also used it and the result was same on her too. My nose felt so clean and smooth although not as much as baby's bum :D but still in comparison to Revitale it was much MUCH better. I am absolutely in love with this one and I think it is a pretty decent product although I wish I could get my hands on Biore one too as it is said to be the best one.

Pore strips necessarily doesn't remove or eliminate all black/white heads from your nose or minimize the pores forever. but it does clean it for a week or two. It is just your personal preference and choice to use it. It is advised to be used only once a week and also strip should be removed in upward direction or else it will rip or cause rashes on your skin (victim here :p).

They both cost below Rs 350/- for pack.

Regards,
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment