Monday, November 27, 2017

FREEMAN "Honey Dew & Chamomile Sleeping Mask"

Finally its almost winter here and that means stocking up creams and lotions if you are someone like me who need extra care of skin in winter. In this post I will be reviewing FREEMAN "Honey Dew & Chamomile Sleeping Mask"
About this product as on their site:
To wake up with dewy skin, you have to hydrate while you sleep! Our overnight sleeping mask simply soaks in with antioxidant-rich Honeydew and calming Chamomile is just the thing for rejuvenating skin. Deep moisturizing Coconut Oil makes rough skin a thing of the past, and Dimethicone dramatically smooths. Conditioning Jojoba Oil and moisture-binding Silk Amino Acids deeply nourish. Rinse upon waking to reveal well-rested skin that’s ready to face the day! Perfect for dehydrated skin. PARABEN FREE.
Directions:
At night smooth a generous amount evenly over cleansed face. The mask absorbs like a cream, meaning you can wear it without worrying about getting any product on your pillows. Rinse off in the morning.

Key Ingredients:
Coconut Oil
Shea Butter
Chamomile Extract
Melon Fruit Extract





My Thoughts:
Masks and scrubs are my weakness and specially if they come in tube I AM ALL IN. I picked it out in regular grocery store visit and since that day I am using it every day. I absolutely love it and so does my Mom. I used it as sleeping mask initially and when I woke up there was visible effect on my skin, my skin felt soft and hydrated. It is not oily and absorbs right into skin within few seconds of application, I have used it as moisturizer too during day and it doesn't budge my BB cream or foundation. The fragrance may bother some as it has strong melon-ish smell, which I did not mind actually as it fades down soon. With the weather changing it has become my Ride or Die staple, I am using it everywhere on me due to its hydrating properties, specially on days when I wear heels, it makes feet soft without making them oily or sweaty and the heels don't irritate me whole day.
I would totally recommend it to everyone for winters, for overnight mask or daily moisturizer.

Rate: 4.5/5
Price: Rs 300-350
Availability: Easily available at retail stores

Regards

3 comments:

  1. That's a great buy ! Thank you for updating about it , I honestly had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do visit our blog too! Would love to keep in touch! https://thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/2019/02/Sunsilk-natural-recharge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. make up accessories are available at https://shop360online.com/

    ReplyDelete